View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 02:15 AM   #46
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Not really trying to push hard, just tryinvg to get my thoughts out there so that if I get lynched maybe it will benefit the villagers at some point.

I know there is still the possibility that there are three villagers here which would really suck for us in that a vilager goes home after the vote. On the bright side it would also mean that only one goes home as there wouldn't be a night kill here.

Thinking a little moe about this I doubt that PB is bad if he jumped ship. The wolves would benefit more by having 4 people in Hades day one with 1 wolf.

I am willing to put my cards on the table. Vanilla villager. Unfortunately there are not many cards to be put on the table for me since that is all that I am.

Scenarios:

3 villagers - if this ends up being the case I would be okay with getting the boot as I have no role to protect and thus am less important to the cause. If there are three villagers here than PB is a wolf, that tells me the wolves want us to vote out a villager here for them and they try for an early win in the smaller of the cities (we thought it was 7-2 in the city to start, with Schmidty and me gone it is 5-2 and if they bring PB over it makes it 5-3 and they are one day of avoiding a lynch away from winning that city).

2 villagers and 1 wolf - I know I am a villager so it's 50/50 between the two of you and it makes more sense for Poli to be the odd man out in that case. Why send Schmidty in with a vote against him (at the time this was still he rule, since the woves were able to orchestrate the move I would hope the rule wouldn't change in their favor for that one). With all that said it's really more like 80/20 Poli being a wolf if there is a wolf among us.

2 wolves / 1 villager - highly doubt ths as that would not be a good play for the wolves at all, I'm pretty well screwed if this is the case but it plays out better for the village in the long run so I accept my fate at this point if this is the case.

3 wolves - 0 percent chance
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote