View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 05:31 PM   #394
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

The village is somber after the failed lynching of Zinto and the murder of JAG.

Nonetheless, everyone does their best to move on and get through the day.

A hush had fallen on the midmorning air when the solitude was suddenly shattered by a yell filled with anger and hate.

"Die, witch, die!!" screams Vaimes. "You are evil, and I will send you back to hell!"

He raises his rifle at fontisian, who watched in shock, frozen where she stood. The rifle report crackles and the muzzle roared. fontisian was thrown back with the force of the blast, as everyone stood and stared.

As the gunshot echoed in the distance, one man jumped to action. MartinD, a former Army medic, ran to fontisian. He leaped down beside her and turned over her prone form, holding his hands down on her wound. He yelled for help. Many villagers stumbled forward to offer aid. Vaimes was ignored.

Together, the villagers carried fontisian into MartinD's shack, where he worked hard for several hours to save her life.

At long last, MartinD walked out of his shack, blood on his hands and calmly announced that fontisian will live.

VAIMES, a Hunter, shot FONTISIAN!

She would have been killed, except MARTIND, the Duke Medic, was watching over her.

MARTIND is now just a regular Duke, with no Medic abilities.

FONTISIAN is not allowed to post or vote or take any action until after night actions for Night Two have been posted. She may not be lynched, and any votes on her will be considered invalid until Day Three.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 04-21-2015 at 05:51 PM.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote