Izulde
Head Coach

15th vs St. Margaretsbury (22nd)
G: Shane Chadwick
D: Wesley Nunn/Tom Kemp/Kyle Craig/Gavin Lambert
M: Andy Mogwo/Richie Harwood/Blaine Gregson
AM: Harry Powell
S: Jordan Payne/Stuart Horgan

13 - Whole lot of passes by our midfield that create a line finishing in Horgan taking the ball and dribbling forward before laying it perfectly between two defenders for Payne to slam home 1-0

18 - Similar midfield passing build-up, with Harwood eventually passing the ball between two defenders in almost the exact same spot as the first goal, only this time, it's Powell taking advantage of the hole 2-0

Frogpond for Gregson at the half.

58 - Ton of passes all around the field here, but it finally plays out that Frempong passes to Payne, who puts it to Powell. Great pass for Horgan, but the defense tackles it away. Unfortunately for them, Payne is there to tap in his second goal of the game 3-0

Long time since we've had a game like this. 7.5 for Gavin Lambert, who I'm starting to prefer over Speed, and the same for Tom Kemp and Wesley Nunn. 8.0 for Kyle Craig who out performs his ratings better than anyone. 8.5 for Richie Harwood, 8.1 for Harry Powell, and 8.6 for Jordan Payne.

St. Margaretsbury fires their manager after the game, and so does Levenstock Green.

Jordan Payne is drawing a lot of media praise.

vs Stotfold FC (Dudley Lathum Memorial Cup Second Round Second Leg)
G: Richard Stroud
D: Elliott Burns/Arran Goodchild/Nigel Stockwell/Lyndon Jefford
M: Thomas Nunn/Kwasi Frempong/Luke Saxby
AM: Clive Talbot
S: Antwon Bonnick/Shane Bennett

This is what you call throwing the game because we're down 0-3 after the first leg and have a league match in 3 days.

5 - We're awarded a PK and Nunn converts. Nice start 1-0

11 - We suck at defending corners. I ain't even mad, tho 1-1

20 - Bonnick denied by the post for the 900th time.

27 - See this, Stroud? That stupid as fuck shit you do coming out for the ball and getting punished for it? That's why you're gone as soon as I can get a good keeper to come in here. Fucking 2 star old ass 1-2

50 - Nice work, Talbot, getting the red in your first senior game of my regime.

62 - I know you've had some hard ass luck, Bonnick, but when you blow easy ones like that, it's why Moose McGregor is ahead of you on the DC.

90 Yawn. 1-3

I go easy on them despite the complete joke of a performance. I do, however, warn Clive Talbot for his red. It was clearly deserved. He accepts the admonishment.

Luke Saxby goes off to AFC Kempston Rovers. Don't really care because of how much he sucked.

13th @Hertford Town (6th)
G: Shane Chadwick
D: Wesley Nunn/Tom Kemp/Kyle Craig/Gavin Lambert
M: Andy Mogwo/Richie Harwood/Will Summerfield
AM: Harry Powell
S: Jordan Payne/Jordan Merriman

11 - In which we continue to suck at corner kick defense 0-1

45 - WHY YES, DON'T FORGET TO FUCKING ALLOW A GOAL SECONDS BEFORE THE HALF ENDS, YOU INCOMPETENT FUCKNOZZLES!!!! 0-2

Nunn moves to DR and Burns comes on at DL.

48 -

But Merriman still manages to fire it high and hard to cut the lead in half 1-2

59 - Payne backpasses to Burns on the wing, and here's a fuck yeah cross to the six yard box where Merriman half-volleys it in like a fucking boss. I'm tired of Summerfield sucking ass at MC, so I bring in Nunn to replace him 2-2

[b75[/b] - Look. I like you Harwood, but you can't go missing those sitters.

82 - Payne recovers a corner and passes to Powell on the wing. He dribbles inside the box and crosses to the six yard box, where despite howls of offside protest from the opposition, Merriman gets the hat trick 3-2

[b]89[/b= Thanks for missing and giving us a real shot at 3 points, dudes.

We hold them off, and for once, yelling did the trick. In fact, they say after the game my epic rant turned things around. 7.6 for Kyle Craig, 9.6 for Jordan Merriman, and 7.5 for Jordan Payne.

One thing I've noticed is that Will Summerfield absolutely hates playing MC.

Will this work? Fuck if I know, but it can't hurt to have it as another tactic to work on.

From the Low Bar Department, Harry Powell's 7 season assists is a new London Colney record. Andy Merriman gets some blowies from the press.

Liam Bostock cries to the media twice in two days about not getting PT, so I cut his ass. We still can't get a keeper to show up here, by the way. Clive Talbot gets a 2 match suspension.

12th @Chalfont St. Peter (15th)
Yeah we're trying out that 4-2-2-2 you saw pictured up there, though the game wants to call it a 4-4-2. Whatevs.

3 - HTF did you miss that, Payne?!?!

13 - Man, Powell is just on fire. Makes two key interceptions here, and the pass to Payne in the box. When it's tackled away (of course), Powell charges forth to get the bounce off the keeper for the score 1-0

15 - Kemp, I am disappoint in your (in)ability to take a dude out 1-1

21 - Thomas Nunn and Payne exchange passes prior to T sending it in the box for Powell, who delivers goal the second. 2-1

31 - Lollerskates. Powell hits the corner and a defender leaps in the air to head it right in his own damn net. 3-1

41 - Thanks for the save, crossbar!

So like, if this 4-2-2-2 is really gonna be a thing, I need to find more AMCs. I also need a DR, because Lambert continues to suck on ice. Enter Wesley Nunn to DR and Burns to DL.

52 - Damn right that was a foul and the goal's disallowed. Harwood on for Mogwo.

60 - Go fuck a cactus, you fucking fluke goal. WHY THE FUCK DO THEY ALWAYS GET THEM AND NEVER US?! 2-3

66 - Double yellow, fuck yeah!

71 - FUCK YOU, YOUDOSHGOSFHGOSIHOSD FUCKING COMEBAKC CODE BULLFUCKINGASSFUCKTWITFUCKASSMONGERFUCKIKGNWHORTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON A FUCKING SHORTHANDED GOAL?! ARE YOU *MOTHERFUCKING* KIDDING ME?!?! 3-3

89 - Summerfield gets triple gang-tackled in their half of the field and you're fucking right that shit is a free kick and yellow. Merriman's free kick goes in the air and we're awarded a penalty. Fuck them for bitching about it, and fucking hoo-fucking-ray for Merriman converting that shit. Let's fucking contain this bitch to say fuck you to the comeback code 4-3

91 - FUCK YOU RIGHT UP THE ASS WITH A FUCKING FLAMING 50 FUCKING ASSFUCKS OF GREY HOT ASS FUCKIGN POKER YOU HSNGIOHAGIOUIOGHEIOHGWRT9[WRH[TO9HTRE[J 4-4

I bitch out Kyle Craig and the two reserves, because those dumbfucks gave this shit away with their fucking HORRIBLE performance RIGHT OUT OF THE FUCKING BLUE.

I'm walking away from the screen before I literally snap my keyboard in half. We've had this fucking bullshit happen to us way too many fucking times this season.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)

Last edited by Izulde : 08-10-2014 at 01:48 PM.
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote