View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 11:20 AM   #2885
PilotMan
Head Coach

I've come to accept the reality that I'm pretty much in the position that someone could be watching me at any time. Are they? Hell no, and it's a complete waste of time if they are. If they want to watch me jerk off or dance around naked, that's on them. It's gotten to be like the CC thefts. Even if your shit has been stolen, there are so many numbers and passwords and codes out there that it both makes it incredibly likely that your shit was taken sometime and unlikely that it'll be used by the sheer amount of information out there.

As long as neighbors aren't being hauled off and shipped to the front lines of the war or sent to the labor camps in North Dakota I think we're pretty far from living in the totalitarian surveillance state.

Yes, your being watched. My Tv, laptop, Echo, all being used. The next phase of life on this planet is going to be very different from the relative freedom from that type of intrusiveness that we've had before. But on the flipside, all the tech advances will make things much better too. There's two sides to that coin. I don't believe that living in a shack in Montana, totally disconnected from society because your afraid someone might see on your webcam is the best way to move forward for me.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote