View Single Post
Old 02-17-2024, 06:40 PM   #3466
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
I just noticed that my post got cut off.

“I just asked someone about Brownwood, and they said it has more to do with drugs than anything. Brownwood is on the way over to Abilene and is in the middle of a stretch of nothing. I don’t know and I don’t care. I doubt I’ll change your mind and I doubt you’ll change what I’ve experienced. My post is an observation.”

Like I said, it was an observation of where I’ve been and how safe I’ve felt. I don’t care if people want to mock me. Mock all you want. That’s the reason why I hate politics and would never join a party. I look at issues and vote based on them, not by party line bullshit. I’m all over the place based on my individual crazy beliefs. I’d be excommunicated from both parties. Some of my beliefs are very liberal and some are very conservative. I guess I’m weird. I just think politics create assholes, especially in the internet age. I disregard assholes and self-righteous mockery. As far as I’m concerned, people that clown other people’s views can go fuck themselves.
Nobodies mocking you, Schimidty. You are giving an opinion based on a feeling, and that's fine. As for me, I am as well. I am in and out of houses all the time of gun owners. I see the gun sitting on the nightstand, the one sitting by the sofa, the AR-15 loaded and propped up next to the window encase of an invasion, and the children's toys in every room. The chances a kid is killed by one of those guns is many times higher than the chance they will ever use it for protection. I do not trust the reasoning of the average gun enthusiast.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote