View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 11:38 PM   #3480
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

whoa of COURSE it wasn't baldwin's fault. Collectively there is always supposed to be everyone making sure all guns are safe. I've used starter pistols before in theatre and have seen similar used. I have frequently seen safety issues around fake guns ignored....especially when you deal with moronic community theatres and such. I am sad because it sucks that someone is going to jail for this too because it is a heartbreaking issue. An accident. WHY THE HELL IS THERE A REAL BULLET ON A SET?!~?!? THERE NEEDS TO BE AN INVESTIGATION into this. If you use replicas if you use real authentic historical pieces (which you really shouldn't because they could explode and break at any time) It's just horrible. Really that's also why it is said you should NEVER point a gun at anyone even if it is fake. You point it so that it looks like you are pointing it. However camera people ....that's something harder to work around. I seriously would like to hear details of this before I rant any more as I don't really know much. Just sad
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote