View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 06:21 PM   #11
Yoda
High School Varsity

I would like more control over nuances of the offense and more information about which plays are called/availible from what formations.

Examples:
If I want to run a primarly shotgun offense (ie Dallas with Danny White and Miami with Dan Marino late in his career) I should have that option.

I want to know who are the primary and secondary receivers in a given formation/plays out of that formation. This is very important (to me anyway), because there are other factors in the game which you have to set (keep in blocking) that are related to it.

To go even deeper, I would like to have the option of picking which plays out of a formation that are run. Like in Madden, I would use a custom playbook just so I could take out the stupid toss plays that you always fumble.

For defense, I would like the option to set players to 'shadow' other target players. Example: Ray Lewis shadowing LT or Deion Sanders 'shadowing' Jerry Rice.

Slightly off topic: I would like to see what a players ratings would be for any position they can be moved to. It's what your scout rates them at that position, why do you have to move them first and wait for the export to know what their rating would be, and if you move them back, they are much lower than before. That makes no sense.
Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote