View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 05:44 PM   #19
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

#19. Space Pirates and Zombies
Minmax Games
Action Strategy

I believe this is the final Zombie ish game, although it's not really a zombie game in the traditional sense.

In this game, you pilot your fleet around the Universe from system to system and explore, fight, do quests, mine, salvage, and more. You fight for different sides, take different quests, and advance along a campaign. You can land on bases and upgrade your technology, and you can also do other things.

For example, if you capture a type of ship that you previously had no capacity to build, well, now you can. You figure it out and can build others. Which makes total sense if you ask me.

In combat, which is real time with pausability to give orders, you direct your fleet to head out and cause some damage, flee, or whatever. Otherwise, you are moving around, exploring, mining, or more.

It's fun to fly into a system and be randomly hailed by rebels or local factions or whatever asking for your aid for something in order to break a stalemate. You can run supplies, build weapons and equipment, fight and bring back salvage, or whatever,

Everything is customizable, and ships are as well. You can edit, advance, or retract your vessels, and different types of weapons have different advantages and disadvantages.

Eventually you are going to get to a place in the game where a huge disease and plagues of zombifcation break out. And thus, the game gets its name.

The game added numerous patches and mods over time, and added more ships, bounty hunters, and bunch more - all for free. Because they get it.

Anyways, another indy wonder. Enjoy.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-24-2015 at 05:52 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote