View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 02:11 PM   #374
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

From St George to Huddersfield Town.

Now I don’t want to hurt Sepsi too much, but they gots money now. And tons of depth. So my rule is this – only target big profile players that I turned down offers for. Those are Osario, Viveros, Eckhardt, Lupu, Giminez, Ivan, Etebo, Maio, and Boka.

So those are the 9 people I want to target, I don’t want to bring in the entire youth squad, and I’ll leave Sepsi their potential GK wonderkid they just brought in, as well as great Romanian talent like Farcas, Dima, Cobarzan and the U19 middle I loaned to AC Milan. I’ll also leave behind people that I don’t want. Gimenez is older, Ivan is great but I don’t need him, and such. So these are the ones I like the most, in the order I like them:

#1 Target - Lupu – I will make an offer to bring over Lupu. He’s grown into the best Romanian player, he would be the best player on my team currently, and I checked out a general search just now, and he’s the best player that would be interested in joining me.

#2 Target – Osario – You might not have expected this as my #2, but he’s grown very good. I sort of signed him to go with Viveros, but he’s good. He’s a strong fullback, and would give me a good rotational option at FB, and do do without hurting Sepsi at all. I like that.

#3 Target – Viveros – I’m sure they’ll be fine with Cartagena at DMC as their captain and Eckhardt as their MC. Viveros hasn’t had great numbers, and isn’t worth a lot, but he just oozes talent. This won’t hurt Sepsi.

#4 Target – Boka – If I decide I want a natural ML in my formation rather than a wingback or AML, then Boka is great for me and he’s already played well. The best player on Sepsi right now is not Lupu anymore, but Christiano at ML. And I’ll leave them him. Also, Etebo is not a bad option either, but I want to dig into youth and I just feel this cool connection with Boka.

These are all four wonderkids that I found and am developing actively still. The last three aren’t going to hurt Sepsi, and it wasn;t like Lupu was going to play for them much longer anyway.

I know what Lupu is worth.

I make an offer of 12 mill, which is his min release fee.

I joking called him the Romanian Messi a long time ago. I am unsure that is a joke anymore.

I also offer the other three as well. Viveros has 4.7 min release, I negotiate 2.5 mill with Osario, and 3.5 mill for Boka.

I’ll leave them Maio and such.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote