View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 11:55 PM   #106
Calis
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deattribution View Post
Liddell Rampage? That wasn't an upset, anyone who has ever watched Rampage should of seen that coming. At the VERY least, it was a 50/50 fight anyone who thought otherwise was kidding themselves.

Yeah, no way this was a an upset on the level of any of the other ones this year, if it was one at all. This was one of the best 205'ers in the world beating one of the best 205'ers in the world, and a I loved it. It sucks that you can manhandle a guy like he did the first time and be given such little respect in a rematch. I guess he earned it tonight though.

Damn I'm happy. I think this is a good thing for the UFC as well if Rampage can stick around as champ. He's an incredibly funny and charismatic guy, which is exactly the opposite of Chuck. He could be a good poster boy.

That being said, I love Rampage..he's far and away my favorite fighter, but it's going to be a hell of a fight against Hendo. I think it's a bad matchup for him.

Great night tonight though, I still can't believe it happened so quick. I thought Rampage would wear him down and then get to him, I didn't expect it to end that quick.
Calis is offline   Reply With Quote