Thread: Board Games
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 10:11 PM   #8
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

I have a rather large collection of games, everything from family type games (scene it, monopoly) to war games (advanced squad leader type). Many are just sitting there unpunched or still in the shrink or have only been used once or twice.

My favorites are the solitaire games like B-17, Ambush or Arkham Horror just because I don't have alot of time now and when I do, I usually can't synch up with anyone to play.

I am starting to gain a fondness for games that were made in the late 60s/early 70s and I've been starting to add those to my collection. Games such as Green Ghost, Voice of the Mummy, Seance and Ice Cube.

My all time favorite is Milton Bradley's Dark Tower though. I'm like Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory with the Catcher in the Rye book with that game.. whenever I see a copy on the cheap, I pick it up. I probably have no less than 6 copies in my house...

The most expensive board game I know of (Post-War) is Ideals Haunted House. I've seen nice copies of that go for $1500+
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...

Last edited by Mustang : 10-26-2008 at 10:12 PM.
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote