View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 03:39 AM   #11
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ric View Post
Nice! I'd like to see the number of games played along with the stats, though.
Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantastic flying froggies View Post
This looks great. I love how most infos link to even more stats. Well done Ben!

Regarding my color scheme, my colors are obviously not the best for a web page. The purple on pink in the main header block is especially hard to read. Maybe change it to just plain black, and we should be OK.

I am happy with the bottom blocks (all the stats).
Team 1 Dark Color Changed From 6D3D57 to 000000. Check it when you get a chance. (I think it looks much better.)

As for more stats, I realized when I was looking at Johnstone's POW number of 40 that I had absolutely no clue whatsoever where that stacked up, and that FOF doesn't track it. Those little "extra" reports should help with that.

Quote:
Bug: the 'POW wins' actually links to the PotG page.
Heh. Actually it's because I overwrote my POW page with my POTG page with a new name. Fixed.

Quote:
Nothing for kickers / punters yet?
Yup. Just didn't finish it. That's coming in the next hour or so.

Quote:
Do you plan on adding playoff stats later on?
Adding them isn't much work at all (like 5-10 minutes). Personally, I think they clutter the player card, though. (Maybe that's because all my guys seem to always play only one playoff game per year. ) What if I add a toggle (not up to speed quite yet on dropdown boxes) where you can click to see postseason numbers?