View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 01:36 AM   #112
Radii
Head Coach

I give O'Sullivan a warning, and he's suspended for a match for his red.

-- Oct 16th's Woking vs Barrow match is rescheduled for Oct 24th due to international callups. A BREAK OMGOMGOMG.

This reschedule means we have no matches between Oct 13th and Oct 20th. A full week to rest!

-- Curtis Main is named in the BS Premier team of the week.

FA Cup 4th Round Qualifying Draw

We're going to be on the road but against a division level team named the "Walton Casuals" ... surely we can beat the Casuals. That match will be on Oct 27th.

Injury Update

Aswad Thomas twists his knee in training and is going to miss 4 weeks. He didn't even get in a game after his last injury.

In good news, Danijel Subotic is back to full training.

October 20th, 2012

Woking(8-4-3, 3rd) @ Maidenhead(3-5-8, 19th)

We've never lost to Maidenhead, we're 3-3-0 against them.

Starting Lineup:

GK: Lynch
DEF: Miquel/Williams/Fenton/Ricketts
MC: Pulis/Arter
AM: Bennett/McLaggon
ST: Harsanyi/Cousins

I'm starting Cousins today b/c I expect a win and he might have a hard time getting on the field with Subotic coming back. O'Sullivan is serving his suspension today.

6': Arter takes a great corner that swings in a little towards the net. Mike Williams sees it coming and runs on to it and heads it into the net! 1-0

23': We feed Harsanyi in a good position(not sure who made the pass), and he hits the upright from 15 ayrds out.

24': Arter with a corner, short corner to Williams, williams has two defenders coming at him, but he takes a shot and puts it by the keeper!! 2-0

34': Beautiful goal by Harsanyi. Cousins with a pass but its really ALL Harsanyi. He beats a defender at the 18 yard line, cuts left, and lays a soft ball back the other way past the keeper to the far post. 3-0

36': Pulis to McLaggon, he shoots, his shot is blocked but the ball falls right to Harsanyi. Harsanyi with the strike and easy goal with the keeper out of position. 4-0

HALF: Last time we led 3-0 we gave up 3 second half goals. This time we make it 4-0, we'd best not risk giving this up. Anane in for Ricketts at the half.

56': They get a cross into the box, a header hits the crossbar and comes out. Arter clears it.

80': Ademola in for McLaggon, Sloma in for Pulis.

87': Cousins with a very nice pass from 40 yards out to a charging Bennett. Bennett runs into the box and puts the ball by the keeper! 5-0

Maidenhead 0 : 5 Woking

Dominant from start to finish.

Mike Williams is man of the match, the first defender I've ever seen put up 2 goals. 9.3 rating. 2 goals from Harsanyi, 9.3 rating. Bennett's goal earns him an 8.3. Assists... 2 from Arter, 8.9. 2 from Cousins, 8.3. 1 from Pulis, 8.3.

Miquel (8.1), Fenton(7.7), Ricketts (7.2), McLaggon (7.0) are good too!
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote