View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 07:30 PM   #2412
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

So my MIL talks to my wife today and at the end of the call says she's going to text a video to my wife and she doesn't need a response and doesn't want to get political but she wants my wife to see it. The minute my wife tells me this, I start to get pissed. I KNOW it's some bullshit MAGA Trump's going to still be president garbage and I tell my wife I don't want to see it. But she shows me anyway.

And sure enough, it's some dude telling people to stay indoors because on Sunday or Monday, Trump is going to broadcast over the EBS that he is remaining in power and declaring "global martial law" (?). At this point, I get really pissed and start going off on my MIL. I mean, this woman is in her mid-70s so obviously susceptible to scare tactics, but otherwise an intelligent, normal person. How the FUCK do people think that kind of shit is REAL?

I told my wife I'm going to send a message back to my MIL that Marvin the Martian will be coming to Earth on Monday riding a unicorn and declaring himself Grand Pubah of the US, so she should clear her local grocery store of all canned beets because it will please the new Grand Pubah. She was not amused.

I'm over this shit . OH-VER.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote