View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 03:03 PM   #602
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Oklahoma City mother accused of slapping, punching two teachers | NewsOK.com

Some WTF highlights:

Quote:
SPENCER — The mother of two Oklahoma City Public Schools students is accused of striking two teachers at two schools Monday morning.
ADVERTISEMENT

Everlyn Davis, 41, is in the Oklahoma County jail on a complaint of assault and battery on a school official.
The mother went to Willow Brook Elementary School, where she has a child enrolled, school district spokeswoman Tierney Tinnin said.
A teacher greeted the mother, and the mother slapped her in the face, Tinnin said. She left her child at school.
The mother then went to Rogers Middle School for a conference with the principal and another school official, Tinnin said. A teacher greeted the woman's son, a seventh-grader, and the mother punched the teacher in the eye.
“We cannot tolerate this type of activity,” Tinnin said. “We don't want them to worry about coming to school and worrying about being assaulted.”
Neither of the teachers who were assaulted taught the mother's children, Tinnin said.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote