View Single Post
Old 03-18-2005, 11:27 PM   #165
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDancer
Steak. I hate having my mouth /jaw wired together (don't see my surgeon until the 3rd week of April). I miss out on the great foods for a while. I do actually have a normal-size jaw now (they distracted foward for a few months, then went in and molded it foward more. I hope the bone hardens quickly. But its worth it to go without good food for a while. This steakhouse is in New Orleans right?

Do you think it's worth downloading the patch right now, or should I just wait (til the laptop)? With a 5it takes a LONG time to download, and I'm really just going to get a grip on the game (not the serious, in-depth play you are having right now with all the countries I want) until then.

Oops, forgot about the surgery. Yes, this steakhouse is in New Orleans. Specifically, it is in the French Quarter right next to the in/famous Gold Club. Traffic was a beast, but tonight's dinner was one of the best business dinners ever. I was one of the most senior persons there, so I could afford to be fairly relaxed and have everyone else relax. We told some great stories and had a lot of laughs over some drinks and good food.

As far as the patch, it's a tossup. Personally, I would download the patch (doing it overnight if possible/necessary), but I could see the argument that it wasn't worth it since this is just a test game. However, the little bugs would bother me if I knew there was a patch out there to fix them.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 03-18-2005 at 11:28 PM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote