View Single Post
Old 03-19-2005, 05:23 PM   #184
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Oct. 30, 2010 -

Today we play against Chelsea in an EPL match. They have a very talented team and are currently running a pyramid shaped 4-3-2-1. They have left top notch talent at every position. Left fullback Wayne Bridge is still very good at 30 years old. Centreback Ricardo Carvalho is likely their weakest defender, but is still good. John Terry starts alongside him, and he is a very good centreback. Right back GLen Johnson is fast and talented. In the narrow Midfield they have talent across the board in Sanli Tuncay, Arjen Robben, and Wesley Sneijder (I wanted to acquire those last two players.) In their two attacking midfield spots, they have Joe Cole and Diego who are both very talented players. Finally at the striker position, they have Adriano who is a world class striker. They will be tough to beat.

Perhaps because we are at home, we are 6-4 favorites.

It's overcast with temperatures in the low 40's.

Despite my desire to rest Rooney til he is completely rested, I'm starting him this game. He hasn't played in 2 weeks and should be fit enough to play well.

GK: Howard
DL: Silvestre
DC: O'Shea
DC: Lucio
DR: Grygera (Brown is suspended.)
ML: Downing (freshly back from injury.)
MC: Djemba
MC: Fletcher
MR: Eagles
SC: McFadden
SC: Rooney

S1: Barthez
S2: Neville
S3: Duff
S4: King
S5: van Nistelrooy

TV INFO:

Wayne Rooney is considered out key player by the announcers while Petr Cech is considered Chelsea's top player. He has only allowed 15 games in 17 goals. The announcers are predicting that we will end in a draw today.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote