Thread: Hattrick
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 08:48 AM   #477
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
Hey Doug,

I am still playing. I worked my team all the way up to III but could never get over the hump. We dropped down to IV a few seasons ago and haven't been able to get back up.

I have lost a little bit of interested in the game. I even had a couple of walkovers where I forgot to submit a lineup. I spent a ton of money last summer and didn't really get better.

I am thinking of selling all my players and doing a home grown only type thing. We would drop to VI pretty quickly I am afraid, but I think it would be fun and interesting.

Playing here as well...but clearly lost my team a while back. Joined back about 2 years ago and I'm setting lineups and all. The app helps me stay involved...but I often forget about my youth team.

I decided when I returned to make it more of an economic model...I'm trying to make money, not spend it. I try to never go below 1-2 million.

Currently training a keeper that might make the U-20 and another keeper in my youth squad is destined for it as well. He's 15 as I recall and a solid keeper with poor defense.