Thread: World Politics
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2022, 11:01 AM   #41
whomario
Pro Starter

Hey, look, the italian fascist's (who we were told by the super intellectuals of the Both Sides School wasn't reeeeeaaaally that bad and more misunderstood and yaddayadda) first major apointment is a fellow fascist, Mussolini shrine in the living room and all. Who would have thought? But hey, the aforementioned super brain intellectuals of the Both Sides School will surely tell me how that's not really a true, soon.

Also, Liz Truss fired her chancellor/finance minister after loud rumblings she's on the chopping block herself already. I'm sure Jeremy Hunt, who opposed her and is now getting his pay off for not toppling her i guess, will see to it that a fair and balanced plan is enacted that helps those with lower income. Just kidding. At least Truss is "determined to keep her promises", should really put peoples mind to ease. Well, those with high income and inherited wealth at least.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 10-14-2022 at 11:26 AM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote