View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 08:07 PM   #1283
path12
Coordinator

Hell, I don't know where to go with my vote. I don't like the clap vote, I think he's been fine this game and I for one find the haiku entertaining (sort of).

I think Pass is still towards the top of my list, especially when Abe started questioning him, but Abe seemed to be satisfied with his answer and then moved to Farrah, so that's a reason not to make that vote.

Abe sure seems in the middle of a lot of things. I wonder if he'd toss a fellow Ancient under the bus? That actually shouldn't be a question mark, I think we all know he would.

Anyway, he got us Tyrith so he gets some slack, it's just something in the back of my brain. So then Farrah, her story stands up.

PurdueBrad gave me the spear without question, so he doesn't get a vote from me. DaddyTorgo linked with Abe when he didn't have to, so for now he's got some trust.

I guess ntn could work, he's so hard to read when he's not around, but that's the only reason I've got. Maybe.

Lathum and KWhit both have outside things so they don't catch a vote yet.

RendeR killed a dragon. mccollins blew up.

Shit, who's left? Telle. Ah, Telle.....you could be bad. I've got no reason for it other than you and ntn being the only ones that don't have any plus mark for me yet.

And ntn has votes. So there's mine:

VOTE NTNDEACON