View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 06:05 PM   #1511
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
I've wondered that as well. Pass has shot up in my trust in recent days but then revealing the potion was odd and not a smart play by a typically very smart player. Abe has stayed constant for me but he got trust because he ran into DT in the labyrinth and DT revealed to him. That doesn't really speak to anything about Abe. I know Abe thinks the game is getting much more clear but I think things are getting foggier honestly. RendeR not being the minotaur and then lesser ancient role has me thrown. KWhit supposedly being another free agent kind of role (similar to Path12 in a way) also has me thrown. We're to the point where a lynch is getting quite impossible as well.

Thanks for the compliment...I think (since it sounds like you're also saying I fucked up at the same time ). I guess I just thought the most important thing was keeping Abe safe -- and if I could get myself free from lynching as well, so much the better.

I can't see how it makes me wolfish, though -- I mean, the fact that I gave him the potion is confirmed by Abe, so I'm not lying about that. And if I gave him the potion as a wolf, then the reveal wouldn't make a difference -- the wolves would have already known about it, so why announce it to the villagers?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote