View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 11:44 PM   #2
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Rules

General

- Nightly Deadlines will be 10 PM EST. Day Zero will be 2/17.

- Any voting, or action must be submitted by the deadline. Timestamp 10:00 counts, timestamp of 10:01 is late.

- Voting and actions must be bolded and set apart from the rest of a post. Doesn't have to be in their own post but keep it so it stands out (don't put it in the middle of a sentence or have it sandwiched with other sentences above and below, have it at the beginning of a post with a blank line between any other discussion).
Code:
Bad I say vote EagleFan because I think he is evil. ---------- blah blah blah.... I think he is bad, evil reincarnated... vote EagleFan So have I told you about my day, that EagleFan ruined with his pure evil desire to crush our freedoms and rule the world? Good vote EagleFan ----------- vote EagleFan I think that he needs to go because...

- No getting personal, it's a game, let's keep it light and fun. That doesn't mean there can't be needling and gamesmanship but keep it about the game. You can say, I think that so and so is bad because he is playing the game in a manner that I don't think a good player would. You can't say, I think so and so is bad because he has deflated balls.

Objectives

- Work together to build a way to survive on Mars.

- If trouble breaks out.... SURVIVE

- (other objectives will be revealed as the story develops)

Items

- Items will be revealed as the story progresses. Each may have an obvious use though some may have hidden uses, or cause unforeseen consequences.

- When a player gains an object they will be told of the limitations and how to use (though may not be told of any unforeseen consequences).

PM Rights

- Only players who are specifically told that they will have PM rights will have PM rights until they are told otherwise.

Player Abilities

- All players will have abilities to help the colony survive.

- They will include: Medical, Engineering, Physical, Scientific

- All players will have one goal assigned to them, that will be based upon their attributes: Get a medical facility running, get a bio-dome functioning to generate source of food for the colony, establish a working system of government, establish a scientific research facility

- All players ill have their own personal goals: become the leader of the colony, ensure your field of interest gets the most effort, explore the surface of the planet as you feel there are mysteries out there that could be a source of great power, other more cynical goals..... (cue evil laughter)

Day Zero

- Elect a leader.

- Elect a primary doctor.

- Elect a primary engineer.

- Elect a Sherriff.

- Elect a primary scientist

Last edited by EagleFan : 02-16-2015 at 12:34 AM.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote