View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 01:10 AM   #32
Havok
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety
Nope. When looking at a franchise, I select what is, for me, the definitive version, the one I played the most, the most compelling one. I don;t want the list clogged up with a bunch of, for example, Madden 99, Madden 2000, Madden 2001, etc. If you see an entry, that will be the only one in that franchise. That does not, however, prevent similar games from charting. BG prevents BG II and Throne of Bhaal from charting, but Fallout 2, Icewind Dale, Knights of the Old Republic, Neverwinter Nights and Planescape: Torment are all still eligible.

This list is very eclectic, because I love video games so much. A variety of different games on different systems will chart, although PC will be the most dominant system, I believe. Which only makes sense. PC game have been around for decades, but how long were Atari games made or Sega Master System games made, etc?

Hoenstly folks, I expected more comment on the Madden pick. I know a lot of people here at FOFC don't particularly care for Madden. Anyways, I'll put up number 26 before I head to bed tonight.

-Anxiety

that breaks my heart

BG 1 might have been the orginal, but BG II is the best RPG every made IMO and my favorite game ever.