View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 10:07 PM   #536
Barkeep49
Coordinator

There is no real doubt. McSweeny's last second please to jail someone, anyone, fall on deaf ears. In fact Ardent Enthusiast clearly more agitated about what is going on than McSweeny. McSweeny dies in a dignified matter, befitting his dignified life. A search of the roooms reveals he was indeed an ASSASSIN!

A few hours later the noble's dinner is interupted by cheering outside. It is clear that someone, most likely the old spymaster, has leaked word of the wisdom of RPI-Fan and his followers in discerning the evil that had infested the land. The crowd is chanting for him to be crowned king. When the nobles readjurn to the room after a little discussion they agree that they could do far worse than to be led by RPI-Fan and his faction. And so RPI-Fan is crowned king!

Normal Victory

RPI-Fan
st.cronin
Ardent enthusiast
Vince
Raiders Army

Minor Victory
George W Bush
Desnudo
Kingfc22
Passacaglia
Schmidity
Saldana

I will follow this post with some more info on the game.

However, I wanted to give a big thank you to everyone who played in this game. I am very interested in hearing your feedback. Clearly it was an easy win for the villagers. Did people still have fun? Assassins what did you think?
Jail was never seriously considered. What could be done to make this a more attractive option?

Thanks again to everyone for playing and I hope you had a good itme.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote