View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 08:51 PM   #402
Easy Mac

The Sisters - Eh, better than I thought, though I really had no idea what it was, so no expectations. Will from Will and Grace was good and Maria Bello is hot. Very theatrical, though I heard it was based on the play. A bit saucy, but never really packed a huge bite. 5.8/10

Chasing Liberty - Somewhat old Mandy Moore vehicle. Also had Matthew Goode, a British actor who seems to be pretty good in all the roles I've seen him in (Match Point, Imagine Me and You). Do I really need a reason to watch a Mandy Moore movie? No. She's infectious, in a good way.
6.1/10

Imagine Me and You - For some reason this gay movie got overlooked while Brokeback got all the praise. Its a shame, because this was actually a damn fine movie. Granted, the whole Lesbian instead of male gay thing helped, but it was generally a good, amusing movie. As I said, Matthew Goode steals his scenes. Hell, even Piper Perabo was cute in it, which takes some work after the asstacular job she put on in Coyote Ugly. If you're going to see one Gay/Lesbian movie from 2005, see this (though I hear Mysterious skin was good)
7.9/10

Dave Chappelle's Block Party - Interesting documentary. The music was fantastic. 7.0/10
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote