View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 09:39 PM   #59
molson
General Manager

My mood and sense of well-being is tied a lot to how productive I feel I'm being. This was a rough week for being productive in all the ways people here described. It's been hard even to catchup on TV.

So I'm working on my normal way to push through it, making lists, and trying to work through them. We put a fence up in the yard today against these thick trees that separate us from the neighbors on one side. My Border Collie/Akita mix has lived here 4 years and never tried to get through those trees, but our new Husky/German Shepherd foster has found vulnerabilities. It was nice to get that done. I'm going to sit outside by the firepit and have a few beers and stare at that fence.

My girlfriend is still completely unaffected by all this, which I guess is better than the alternative. She goes to work every day, comes home, never really gets too high or low regardless of what's going on. The only thing that sucks for her is that I'm always here now (we're a couple who enjoys our staggered days off and time to ourselves).

Last edited by molson : 03-28-2020 at 09:41 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote