View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 12:09 PM   #351
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Burnt Ember Inn
I find a hospitable place to my head. 3 gold. Yes, please. All of them take the opportunity to rest. With their followers included, this will cost them 8 instead of 3.

Temple of the Dragon
There is a place to worship that holds a great golden dragon emblem on the front. Service is out for the day but there are beggars out front. Would I like to donate 2 gold to the poor? All but Mori'an, Syntax, and Astrid do. Those that helped the poor gain 1 Virtue.

The Rusty Blacksmith
There is a large ogre operating the forge. I can pay to have my weapons improved. I found the sharpening to be interesting for the ones that did it last time, but I don't want to spend 30g doing it so they all pass for now.

The Molten Market
I come across a small market stall, operated by a female lizardfolk. I can purchas a health potion for 5g or meal rations for 2g. Shooting for 2 potions and 5 rations for stock.
Here's what was purchased:
Sir Gareth 1 ration
Professor 5 rations
Tsavani 5 rations, 2 potions
Syntax, 2 rations...it has no potions, but we're going to operate it without potions since it can churn gold into HP.
Mori'an, 1 ration, 1 potion
Lyric, 5 rations, 1 potion Appraiser drops cost from 15 to 12.
Faris, 2 rations, 1 potion
Wolfrik, 5 rations
Zilmora, 2 rations, 1 potion
Astrid, 5 rations, 1 potion

Tsavani and Syntax use this opportunity to sell necklaces for 10g.

Ashen Warehouse
There is a small warehouse along one of the lava rivers. As I watch, I see a bandit looking the place. It sees me as a witness and attacks me.

This bandit was fairly weak. 9 of the 10 dispatched him with no issue. Faris missed it and was hit for a loss of 1HP before the bandit took off.

Last edited by Poli : 05-13-2022 at 01:08 PM.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote