Old 02-21-2020, 08:14 PM   #93
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Historical Hegemon Series, 2002
Volume 12c, Maya Restored, the New Meso-American Hegemon
Chapter 3 - Peace in the Time

1 Jan, 1651 – Grain in Shatteras

Humanist Idea #7 – We finish the group!

We get +2 tolerance of heathens, and for finishing the group -10% idea cost.

We can get two acts. I pass the Cultural Recognition Act which gives me +10% spread of advancements and +1 promoted culture. I also promote Iroquois

And both of my leaders to level 4. I am now making 13/8/9.

I find an Indian trade company, and get a bonus merchant that I send to Mississippi River

1 April – Kumeyaay – Fish, drylands, 6 dev, naval equipment ordered, 0.48 made here. In the Atla CA State.

1 May – East Timor – 10 dev, Spices, I made Timor a state, I order a trade station here, Animist, local culture (we had some native assimilation events that sped it up). 0.98 made here. I order these to West Timor and some troops assembled to clear off the others.

11 May – Erie and Chillicothe convert!

I am finishing up Baja CA!

1 Dec –

Miwok
– Fish, 4 dev, I had send these to help set up in Baja. After, they’ll head north to Pomo. Savanna, 0.22 made here, I order a manufactory

Tohono – Desert, coastal, connector for CA and us, 3 dev, Livestock

1 Mar, 1652 – Gold in Paipai, and

Seri – 4 dev, desert, coastal, livestock, border of CA to us.

22 May – Another Portuguese/ English war sprouted up

22 Dec – Wabash converts!

1 Jan, 1653 – Wyandot – Woods, 5 dev, part of my state in Ohio, 0.52, Fur, trade station ordered, I order them north to Potawatomi (Detroit). After it sets up, I’ll head to other nearby places to Wyandot – Mascouten, and Miami.

6 Mar – Our queen passes

1 Apr – Honiasont – Iron, Emporium which I level up, weapons manu ordered, part of Westsylvania, 0.53 made here from 5 dev. I order these colonists east to Juniata, the final Westsylvania holding.

1 sept – Livestock in Nakipa (Baja C)

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote