View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 08:09 PM   #50
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I hire a Data Analysts to join my scouting team.

Game #18 – Away vs Welling – I am starting Smeeton and Walker for my carded folks. Keep our run going! Let’s not belabor this. We are crushed 3-1, our lone score was a Smeeton to Roberts score.

Brooks was lightly injured and will miss the Chelmsford City game

We draw Tillbury in the FA Trophy

Kitching becomes a professional after his 17th birthday arrived.

Game #19 Away vs Chelmsford City – We start Balmer at ST and move Roberts to Brooks’s spot. Smeeton remains in as Moore was banned for two matches. We allow a corner kick in the 23rd to sink and start down. Chelmsford is playing is tight and close, despite the positional difference on the board (1st to 19th). Half. Show me something else! They do. In the 48th, Roberts feeds Balmer for goal to tie us. We are cardless, but they have 4. FB Kebbie feeds Devlin a nasty cross, he is marked, and slides the ball to Smeeton on an attack run, Smeeton sinks in. We are up in the 61st. I send in Kaikay and Leslie-Smith. We turn aside multiple Chelmsford waves. I send in Dickson. Can we hold on…. Yes. We win 2-1. It was very close actually. Statistically, they outplayed us. MOM was Smeeton.

DC Whisken is injured for a few weeks, and Walker will start for him until he returns.

My two coaches finished their courses and improved.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote