View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 06:53 PM   #16
g0ldenboy27
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
Welcome!

1. I believe 45 is the max form. That said, the returns diminish quickly over 30, so you shouldn't find yourself flirting with max form.

2. I haven't used 400 as a marker for fatigue. Givens are that recovery is 50/day, you cannot start a practice/friendly at >300 fatigue, and there are 7 days in a week. So I focus more on these ideas:

- making sure no fatigue recovery is wasted (eg, by getting through a practice week with >150 fatigue)
- getting to the start of a tournament with fatigue as close to 0 as possible. Mind your byes.

3. I truthfully haven't calculated ratings prediction formulas at all. I still use the TESS as a rough-and-ready current strength formula.

4. Lower aging rates give you longer to develop skill before reaching your peak. In practice, your player might be at their best when reaching ~90% on the downward curve. Players with positive/above 100% age rates tend to have better junior careers and age more quickly into doubles players/trainers. I don't recall the formula for peak age, but it may be in Brian Swartz's dynasty thread.

5. The short summary: trainers are better than friendlies, worse than practices.

Thx for all you answers man it Will help a lot. If you dont mind i still got some questions.

2. So i need to plan ahead, more than the 3 weeks i can register, cuz in mire importants tournaments i need to be at a good fadigue, right? So like 1 week before is better that i play just practice or dont play anything at all?

3. What is a good TESS for a 14y player then?

5. But then, traineirs are good when i got knocked off of a practice tournament then my player will use the "off time" with trainers?

Last edited by g0ldenboy27 : 09-07-2020 at 11:14 PM.
g0ldenboy27 is offline   Reply With Quote