View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 08:16 PM   #507
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Great tips. I admit, I don't drink as much water as I should. When I have classes I drink about 32 oz. per hour. So if I take a 1 hr. class i drink 32oz and if i take 2 classes its closer to 60 oz. Of course thats not enough because I'm sweating so damn much. I definitely need to up my water intake. We dont usually but juice and when we do, we get Simply Orange/Apple ut its actually pretty rare. We do buy skim milk, so my beverage intake is either water or milk with the ocassional diet soda when we eat out (which isnt very often). We have been getting Cream Smoothies from Sonic since they're half off but a small one packs 430 calories! My justification is that I workout a hell of a lot and burn about 600-800 calories per session. Its not the right approach and it explains why I've maintained instead of lost. I need to work on changing that viewpoint, but its hard.

So anyway, tomorrow I'm starting the Y10X class and I'm pretty nervous. Jamie is my trainer. She's the one that's been kicking my ass in Zumba and the ocassional BodyCombat class. Looking forward to it though because the class is small (6ppl last i checked), so its almost gonna be like having a personal trainer.

Last edited by Dodgerchick : 09-20-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Dodgerchick is offline   Reply With Quote