View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 01:47 PM   #532
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
My 2-A-Days are really kicking my ass. I did 2 workouts yesterday and today, and like last Friday, I'm just too sore and drained to do anything today. I suppose having a workout schedule like 2-0-1-2-0-1-2-0, etc. is doable. I can keep trying to do that, with the one workout being done in the morning to make sure I stay in the habit of waking up early. I'll keep doing that until my muscles get more accustomed to doing yoga and then up the amount I work out. My hips, back, shoulders and thighs are just wrecked today.

Anyway, it's that time again (already!?) for weekly averages.

Week 4 Averages (Change since last week | change since beginning)
Weight: 244.3 (-1.8 | -1.9)
Body Fat%: 36.4% (+0.14% | -0.94%)
Muscle %: 29.83% (-0.09% | +0.51%)
Resting Metabolism: 2156.1 (-10.3 | -9.3)
Visceral Fat: 16.0 (-0.1 | -0.5)

1.8 pound weight lose! Woohoo. The gain in body fat % is deceiving, I was very dehydrated one day (38+%) and if I drop that to 36%, it would have been down for the week. My weight was down that day too, and when I up that to 245 for the day, it changes the weekly average a few tens, so the weight lose was probably more like 1.5 pounds. Still, I'll take that and if I lose 1.5 pounds every week, that'll be close to 20 pounds loss by New Year's day (I'd be 225 for the first time since the end of college!). If I work a littler harder and make that 2 pounds a week, I'll be down over 25 pounds by New Year's (I'd be under 220 for the first time since the middle of college!). Considering how I just recently (during that past week) got my eating under control and hopefully for good - I am a creature of habit, once I get into the habit of eating well I'll do it for awhile, just need to avoid anything that would knock me out of my habit.....like Halloween, Thanksgiving...Christmas....New Year's Eve....or just "life" in general.... - the 2 pounds a week looks doable.

Awesome! Go sab!!
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote