View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 07:34 PM   #66
Thomkal
Head Coach

Well very surprised no spellcasters but me so far! Hopefully this time around, I will find one of you strong fighter types, and we can team up. If you've read the spiritualist rules, you'll see that I can use ashes from powerful and/or famous people/creatures? No idea how that works yet. Note that you cannot sell them in the Djinn market-they have no value. So I will be very eager to get my hands on them!

I'm not surprised to see 3 Chaos Warriors. I would have made 4, but gave Abe the option to "opt-out" if he got too many. Hence why I'm a spiritualist. I started out in a room with the usual star in it (this one with candles in a star pattern. The candles are lit, with an option to blow them out. I will likely do that, then knowing my Dungeon luck, trip over them, fall and hit my head, dying instantly

Good luck to all in Dungeon 3. Newcomers, feel free to ask questions, it can be very confusing at first. In the previous 2 dungeons, if you went forward from your starting spot, normally you find an exit to the next level of the dungeon-if you decide to take it straightaway, don't say I didn't warn you Not sure if that's how Abe has it set up this time, so proceed with caution.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote