View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 10:44 PM   #220
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
i would be open to either alternative. i don't necessarily see a negative to having a larger team initially, as i think evil will be reluctant to sabotage early, so as long as we are all wary enough of our teammates and don't trust them blindly we ought to be alright. agree or disagree with this point?

I believe the wont sabotage at all if we are attaking a good player, or more to the point one of the 12 required for their victory. I would expect them only to sabotage if the target is evil, and even then i expect most of their sabotage to come in the form of discussion and attempts to shift the target. I think actual sabotage, as per the rules, will be a minor influence on the game(not a seer like role as barkeep has suggested). Thats my two cents.

As for alliances or large teams, i just wanted to keep small teams and cooperate, so when results came if one team seemed weaker then others we would have a smaller sample size to sort through when searching for evil
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote