View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 07:52 PM   #6
SlyBelle1
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
So does this have a season/career mode in it?

By default, you play a season...for example the seasons currently available are 1920's, 1962, 1973, 1986, 1993, 2000, 2012, 2013, 2013-2014, and all time greats....you can play a bunch of tournaments for that season, like a tour.

As for career play, there are two ways you can play multiple seasons, but neither is the traditional career play (i.e. aging, skill changes, etc.).

1) At the end of the season, you can choose to advance to next year and you'll be able to play as many years in a row you want, keeping all the stats for each year.

2) A new feature with this version is you can you can import ratings from another season into the current year. An example of this is if I just completed the 2012 season, I can import the 2013 season. What this will do is for all golfers in the 2012 season that match golfers in the 2013 season, their ratings would be changed to the 2013 ratings. Any golfers in the 2013 season that didn't exist in the 2012 season, will be added. Therefore allows you to play consecutive seasons with ratings changing based on each season. Also keeps all your stats.

As mentioned, not what you traditionally call career play, but you can play seasons after seasons keeping the stat history and changing the ratings if you use option #2.
SlyBelle1 is online now   Reply With Quote