View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 12:39 PM   #265
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
Seems like the Cavs already hate playing with Isaiah Thomas. This team is such a clusterfuck. I don't know what the hell we do in order to get our shit together but it just may be impossible at this point. Kemba and LeBron might be a good combo but I don't really want to give the Brooklyn pick away for him. I'll gladly trade a midget with a bad hip and a shity personality and disposition for him though
I thought Kevin Love was being blamed this time, and Ty Lue is 50/50 to be fired the next couple weeks? IT doesn't have his same burst right now, and at least some of that will come back, plus the defense completely sucked without him anyways. Idk where the shitty personality crack comes from, he's a pretty happy and well liked guy around the league - I guess pointing out that never practicing will take him longer to get in game shape, and that the Celtics tried harder and trusted each other more on defense is a bad thing to say, even if it's all clearly true?

Shumpert will also come back, eventually he/JR/IT will hit more shots, the wings including LeBron will start trying at least a little bit on defense, and it's still a team that won 18 of 19 a month ago. I don't think they're trading the Brooklyn pick, but we'll see who they trade for or sign off the buyout market... either way, I don't think another scorer who is a below average defender is the missing piece.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote