View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 01:46 PM   #1
Grover
Pro Starter

EUIV: Bohemian Like You

After my forgetfulness and overwriting the autosave with another game, it's time to start anew. I was going to keep forging on with Korea, back from 1475 and forward, but quickly realized the game would turn out much the same as Abe's had: colonizing the spice islands and the south, moving east to North America and so on. We've already read that from him, you don't need to read a slightly different iteration from me.

We'll turn our eyes toward central Europe where Austria leads the Holy Roman Empire, a group of small Germanic nations who vote for their Emperor. We are Bohemia, predominantly Czech, the capitol province of Bohemia is what we know as Prague.

We are a devout Catholic people who put our faith in God and the ways of Jesus Christ, our savior.

We have very powerful neighbors in Austria, Hungary, Poland, Lithuania. Burgundy and France are not far off either.

We have one major goal. Unite the German and Czech people under one flag.

In the image below you will see our place in Central Europe. It is a crowded place these days.

In this image you'll see Bohemia up close. Poland to our east, Hungary touching Moravia, Poland with Moravia and Böhmerwald. Also bording Böhmerwald is Bavaria and Pfalz and Wurzburg. Along Erz is Saxony and bordering Niederlausitz is Brandenburg and Saxony's partner in a union, Thuringia.

We've got an army of 13,000 troops. Ratibor (Silesia) is our vassal. We will look to annex them as soon as possible.

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner

Last edited by Grover : 02-18-2014 at 01:47 PM.
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote