View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 09:42 PM   #10
Grover
Pro Starter

November 29
We have canceled our military access with Poland. It was unnecessary.

January 30
We have entered a military alliance with Mecklenburg.

February 10
We have entered a royal marriage with them as well.

March 4
We have maxed relations with Mecklenburg.

We send Boleslav Jiskra to Brandenburg to improve relations.

March 13
Jan Jiri Syrovy has been sent to The Palatinate to improve relations.

April 14
Brunswick asks us to join them in the Brunswickian Conquest of Bremen, currently held by the Hansa.

However, the Hansa are allied with Gelre, England and Portugal.

We'll take the 25 prestige hit and relations hit with Brunswick to stay out of this one. I'm trying to core three provinces and my manpower is only 219 with 11,000 troops needed by the armies. We're decimated right now. We need time to recover.

May 5
We begin construction on an armory in Breslau. We'll build one in Bohemia the next time we can afford one.

May 18
Hesse has entered into a coalition against us. Yawn.

June 10
Bavarian Revolt!
The ongoing oppression and exploitation of the Bavarian minority has finally reached its boiling point. The citizens of Würzburg have decided to take up arms against the oppressors.

We negotiate. Paying 30 ducats to avoid a revolt and losing some national revenue until November.

June 15
We have gained a Casus Belli against Hesse for threatening our trade!

June 23
We have gained a Casus Belli against Trier for threatening our trade!

If only we had more than 9,000 troops and 218 manpower.

July 4
We have to take out a loan and fail to accumulate money. We take a mission for our manpower to reserve. Very long-term goal, but we need a break.

September 22
England is occupying Mecklenburg and that is why I avoided this war.

September 29
Reconciling Differences!
Sometimes when countries have different types of governments they just do not understand each other fully. With our competent diplomats we have reconciled differences with one of our neighbors.

Frankfurt's opinion of us has been changed by +20

February 5
I take a year off from paying that loan to begin construction of an armory in the capitol, Bohemia.

February 11
Bavaria has declared war on Augsburg.

April 14
National Institutions
As of late more and more people arr requesting representative national institutions.

We lose 35 admin, diplo and military power to give the people what they want.

October 9
Boundry Dispute
The lack of good maps or to create accurate maps would occasionally lead to overlapping claims of authority in border regions. These disputes were usually over very marginal areas, but could serve as a point of friction when monarchs decided to press the issue.

We press the issue and have gained a claim on Thüringen.

I will hold off a year when the three new provinces are cores. Even though we will lose the manpower mission, this is too good an opportunity to pass up.

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote