View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 12:20 AM   #267
molson
General Manager

NEWS

-A number of promotions are rumored to be having financial difficulties - CWA (Lawler's Memphis promotion), Joint Productions in the UK, and Florida Championship Wrestling. We send out buy-out feelers to all three. Interestingly, there's no such rumors about Angelo Poffo's ICW, who has apparently straightened out their financial issues, at least for now.

-Bruno Sammartino and Butcher Vachon have officially announced their retirement.

-Our TV show gets a .69 rating. That's about our average over the last few weeks.

-Next up, the monthly review

-Random thought - many of my B+ rated matches have received the road agent note, "the announcing quality wasn't up to the standard of the match". Perhaps I need better announces to finally break the A- barrier. I'll look into it.

-As of today, the TV networks are accepting applications for new shows. I apply to the three smallest national syndication carriers, along with the USA Network, ESPN, and TBS. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that I'll have to cancel my current TV contract before any of the these guys will talk to me.

Last edited by molson : 06-17-2007 at 12:47 AM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote