View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 10:05 AM   #6
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlightGraham View Post
I'm going to be following Angel Moore's career closely, because he's from the town in Ontario where my grandfather was born. Had the Rabbithead not hit the lager quite so hard, Angel might not have had the chance to spread his wings, but I'm pulling for him to play so well he won't give you the chance to shift him aside once Gunther gets his grades back up.

Seeing Rabbithead's GPA and test score makes me worry a bit about Joe Lien, whose academic numbers (2.26, 980) are worse than Gunther's.

I'm keeping my eye on the Fish Knight, too...especially when he faces UC Riverside, with their All-Conference center Jesus Dragon.

How did the church-affiliated schools let Jesus and Angel get away?

Good catch on Jesus Dragon. Man, I love the awesome names sports sims come up with sometimes. Very cool connection between Angel Moore's hometown and your grandfather's birthplace. So far, he's been a scoring machine (if not the most efficient, to put it mildly).

The way the AI sets the TC, it's a dice roll whether they'll qualify or not, so you might need to bump the study hall up a notch or two. Probably what I should have done, too, but I decided to chance it since we had Aldo Tucker.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote