View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 09:15 AM   #169
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
What'll it take to tempt? I'd like to see you go to the effort if only to see how you'll have to squirm when I come up as squeaky clean as Mother Theresea.

You know, yesterday i was joking about going after you...today im not. For the time being, obviously open to change if the bg reveals, im going to place my vote on you

VOTE BARKEEP

Some of your comments yesterday made me uneasy(like saying lynch one of these two), but it was the new perspective after the night that one post stood out to me. 5 people didnt vote for Jon at the time of the comment, and you called out 3 of them(all but jon, who was dying, and myself). Now, normally id assume you forgot and let it go then and there. But then i am the choice for night attack, which sheds new light on your post yesterday.

In the games ive played with you, ive not known you to provoke me often when good. This mornings comments you put forward also dont make me sit easy in regards to you. I trust 2 people besides myself, 1 about 90% and one about 85%. Your not either one...if you have any questions, ill be back in like 3-4 hours
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote