View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 01:24 PM   #696
molson
General Manager

WCCW STORYLINES - END OF OCTOBER, 1984

Storylines with participants and date of origin, in order of current heat:

T1. Tag Team Title Storyline: Mendoza/Bundy v. Kerry/Kevin v. Kabuki/Tiger Mask (April, recently evolved to include Kerry/Kevin)
T1. Piper v. Bruno: Piper/Bruno/David Sammartino/Adonis) (July)
T1. Eaton/Koko hides the belt from David (Eaton/Koko/David Von Erich) (October)
2. Nikita Koloff's 3-minute challenge: Koloff/Parsons (September)
3. Bob Backlund's manager: Backlund/Akbar/Hayes/Hart (September)
4. Road Warriors v. Sheepherders (January)

Lower midcarders and higher without a current or pending storyline:
-Dick Murdoch
-Curt Hennig
-Mike Von Erich
-Villano V
-Doug Somers

-The Road Warriors/Sheepherders storyline is stale from hanging around for so long, but it's about to be renewed in a big way.

WRESTLER CONFLICTS

-The following wrestlers are unavailable on these days in October, as they consider these companies priorities over WCCW:

Bob Backlund (4th Thursday)

-IF the WWF is still in business by then, Bob Backlund is potentially unavailable for our Thanksgiving Day Star Wars show, because of a conflict with his priority promotion, the WWF.

EXCLUSIVE WORKERS

-These are the on-screen workers who happen to work for no one else but me. I'll try to give them a heavier workload, as they're the least likely to have fatigue issues. These guys are also relatively safer when it comes to talent cuts (this list includes does not include wrestlers who who are exclusively contracted to us, but as of the beginning of the month, have outstanding loan commitments with other promotions - like David Von Erich).

-Al Perez
-Arturo Mendoza
-Barry Orton
-Bronco Lubich
-David Manning
-The Sheepherders
-David Sammartino
-Doug Somers
-Dusty Wolfe
-Fritz Von Erich
-Iceman Parsons
-Jose Lothario
-Kerry Von Erich
-Kevin Von Erich
-Mark Youngblood
-Mike Von Erich
-Owen Hart
-Perry Jackson
-Ricky Romero
-Road Warrior Animal
-Steve Olsonoski
-Ted
-The Great Kabuki
-The Missouri Mauler
-Villano IV
-Villano V

WRESTLER COMPLAINTS

-Bruno Samartino is furious about how he's being pushed
-Curt Hennig is furious about about how he's been pushed
-David Von Erich is very unhappy about how often he's been unused
-Mark Youngblood is extremely annoyed about how he's being pushed
-Mr. Wrestling II is unhappy about how he's being pushed
-Perry Jackson in unhappy about how he's being pushed
-Roddy Piper is unhappy about how many losses he's taken
-Steve Olsonoski is very unhappy about how he's being pushed

-Still a very unhappy locker room. Though a few who were upset last month no longer show up on this list - Bob Backlund, The Great Kabuki, Tiger Mask, and Kerry Von Erich.

-I've pushed Hennig up to main event status, which he deserves. So that should make him happy.

-Of the two "enhancement talent" that are unhappy - Perry Jackson and Mark Youngblood, I decide to bump up Jackson to "Opener" status. He has the Missouri Mauler in as a manager, so it makes sense to give him a slight boost. He's also been better all around than Youngblood (though Youngblood did have the best individual match of the 2 - that B- pre-show match with one of the Sheepherders).

-There might be a problem with Mr. Wrestling II. He wants to be an active wrestler. I had planned to use him in an authority/personality role. There might need to be a change of plans here.

-I'm getting tired of Olsonoski's complaints. I don't think he's shown anything that deserves a promotion. I'll give him a chance this month against top talent, if he doesn't show something, he's gone.

WRESTLER DISAGREEMENTS ABOUT PUSHES

-These are guys that have let me know they think they should be pushed better (including those listed above, whose complaints have risen to the level of affecting morale). This also include guys who are in on loan agreement (designated by *)

-Adrian Street* thinks he should be an Upper Midcarder
-Barry Orton thinks he should be an Opener
-Bruno Sammartino doesn't want to be wrestling anymore
-David Sammartino thinks he should be a midcarder
-Greg Valentine* thinks he should be a main eventer
-King Tonga* thinks he should be a midcarder
-Magic Dragon* thinks he should be a midcarder
-Mark Youngblood thinks he should be a lower midcarder
-Mr. Wrestling II thinks he should be a main eventer
-Road Warrior Animal thinks he should be a main eventer
-Steve Olsonoski thinks he should be a midcarder
-Tiger Mask thinks he should be an upper midcarder
-The Missouri Mauler wants to be an occasional wrestler

-Hennig and Perry Jackson disappear from this list after I've just promoted them. A few others stop their complaining as well - this list is a little lighter than last month

Last edited by molson : 10-05-2008 at 01:25 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote