View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 10:11 AM   #854
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekimonk View Post
Being as objective as I can, I don't think my D2 pattern was very wolf-like either...at least as I judge it. There are definitely patterns that are more wolf-like, to me, which goes back to why this was started on me in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Are there any patterns in particular you want to point out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekimonk View Post
Suicane, for one. He started the momentum for the bad lynch on D1, then helped along the momentum on D2's bad lynch before ditching for EF...when EF was not remotely in danger. Convenient since I called him out for stoking the fire for GE on D1.

font, in addition to being oddly aggressive here, tried to start a pile-on on D1 before jumping at the last minute to GE. Who did he try to start the run on? Why, none other than Raven...D2's erroneous lynching and one he also piled on immediately when it started along with...

Zinto. Who, I've pointed out, has not cast a single vote for someone not lynched (all bad for us). He's been quiet, too, and vets have pointed out that it's quieter than usual.

Grover, here is cheek supposedly calling out his teammate Suicane here, along with two other villagers. Not saying he couldn't be trying to play it both ways, but again, I still find the CR D1 vote on him to be indicative of him not being a wolf. Under your assumption, you would be claiming that they've been going after each other since the start of the game pretty aggressively. I wouldn't put it past Chief to possibly play that way, but there's a 50-50 or better shot the next wolf is a very important role and I cannot see them playing that dangerously with it.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote