View Single Post
Old 04-29-2023, 10:58 PM   #7
tucking fypo
H.S. Freshman Team

ROSTER DECISIONS
---I release Sid Vicious, much to the delight of his brother in scissors, Arn Anderson. I also release The Limo Driver (Ice Train), Miss Jones, Jim Duggan, Cash, Brian Adams, Brian Clarke, Road Warrior Animal, and road agent Johnny Ace; all at a total cost of $913,200. All of those releases were negative influences in the locker room, except for Ice Train. This is a massive cost but a lower backstage rating and numerous negative influences would affect show ratings, other workers, and delay the immediate goal of getting to ‘Medium’ size by the end of June before the Great American Bash in July. After the releases and some more perks being given, such as a masseuse and chiropractor being provided and transport and hotels being organized, the backstage rating improves to a respectable 71%.

---The major problem backstage will likely be Kevin Nash and his ‘scumbag’ personality. He is the only extremely negative influence while the remaining negative influences are only mild in nature. I don’t know what to do with him anyway. He is aging at 41 and has a creative control clause in his $114,200 per month contract. Who knows if another world title run is in him. The creative control is a huge roadblock for me in getting him many, if any, world title shots. I will need to put him in some other worthwhile feuds.
tucking fypo is offline   Reply With Quote