View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 09:35 PM   #17
tucking fypo
H.S. Freshman Team

OWNER GOALS
I have received my eight primary goals from WCW owner Eric Bischoff:

1. When the time expires, WCW must have improved upon its worldwide company ranking of #2. This goal is of critical importance and it expires in 1 year, 11 months, and 3 weeks;

2. WCW cannot fall into debt any point over the next 1 year, 11 months, and 3 weeks;

3. Sting must be kept above 71 popularity in America. This is of high importance and expires in 1 year, 11 months, and 3 weeks;

4. Diamond Dallas Page must be kept above 71 overall popularity in America over the next 2 years, 3 months, and 3 weeks;

5. Scott Steiner must be kept above 77 popularity in America over the next 2 years, 7 months, and 3 weeks;

6. I can’t hire or extend the contract of any wrestler who has less than 45 Resilience over the next 1 year, 1 month, and 3 weeks;

7. I can’t hire any wrestler who is classed as having an MMA Crossover style for the next 1 year, 1 month, and 3 weeks;

8. I can’t hire any wrestler who is classed as having a Hardcore style over the next 1 year, 11 months, and 3 weeks.

---I have never had 8 goals to complete before in any save of TEW...ever. The first will be the most challenging, of course, because that would require me to take over the WWF as the top company in the world. Not sure even two years is enough to do that.
tucking fypo is offline   Reply With Quote