View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 12:31 PM   #41
CrossroadsReb
Mascot

End of Month Review, May 2001

FINANCES
---Not a very profitable month, of course. WCW lost $1,955,418 in May with over $900,000 going to the releases from the first week. At best, staying at a loss between $750,000 and $800,000 is possible in May.

---The figures show $3,044,582 on hand. Another bad month would be feasible but not so sure about two or three more in a row.

---The worker expenses came in at a staggering $2,859,351. This will go down in June due to part of this figure being the released workers.

---PPV revenue was $327,330 from Big Bang. Our next big money show could well be the Great American Bash in July. If I'm not at Medium size by then, it would be a greatly missed opportunity for the company financially.

POPULARITY
---WCW's popularity increased to 57 (+2) in the important Southwest region. I must have a 59 here in order to go up to Medium size since it is my home region. I stand at 56 in the Southeast region and 46 in the other eight regions of America. My long-term goal is to run a few shows in the Southeast and hold a large PPV in the Georgia Dome, maybe when our pop there gets to at least 68-70.

---The WWF increased their popularity in America, moving from 85 to 86. The made just under $4.5 million and are sitting with $54,435,004 on hand, makng them the richest company in the world. Stone Cold is the WWF Champion while Triple H holds the Intercontinental belt. Together, Austin and Triple H also hold the WWF Tag Team titles.

CREATIVE
---Our Franchise Players are Sting, Scott Steiner, Goldberg, Booker T, and Ric Flair

---The Next Big Things are Reno, Billy Kidman, Kaz Hayashi, and Shannon Moore

---I will begin using some of the NWA Wildside prospects in dark matches before they make their 'official' debuts in a few months. That group will not show in the Next Big Thing list until they are officially on the WCW roster. This group could change the course of WCW within two years.

Last edited by CrossroadsReb : 05-26-2023 at 12:32 PM.
CrossroadsReb is offline   Reply With Quote