View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 01:14 AM   #592
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

May 10, 2014 (morning)
Our U18s played a group match vs Boreham Wood, winning 2-0.

Ferguson crosses from the byline to Branker in front for a 1-0 lead at 14'.
Smith corner kick to the far post, Branker nails it 2-0 at 86'

Branker is, obviously, MOM (7.2). Nice win over the 4th place side to finish the U18 campaign.

May 10, 2014 (evening)
We did what we could but come up one point short (68-67) as Woking beats last place Dover. Still in all a fine season for the youngsters who go 21-4-9 with 73 goals scored against 29 allowed.

Jamal Branker leads the group in Goals Scored (21), Michael Madine is tied for 4th in Goals (9). Niall Smith finishes 2nd in Assists (8), Dean Goodall, Alex Donals and Jamal Branker are among those tied for 3rd in assists (7). Gary Pemberton leads the group in Games Won (20), Branker leads in Pass Completion (75%) as we sweep the top five spots in that category (Ross Armstrong, Dennis Robson, Alex Donald and Gary Pemberton). Pemberton also leads the group in Distance Covered (159.3 miles), Chris Ferguson is 2nd in that (157.7). Late arrival Bobby O'Halloran leads the group in Avg Mins Per Goal (96.00) with Branker 2nd and William Johnson-Cole 3rd. Tamer Dalton finishes tied for second in Shutouts (12) while Michael Madine led the group in key headers (42).