View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 09:20 PM   #2452
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Yep, I had some misgivings on playing the word "simple" in terms of a role reveal and PM'd Ardent about it before commenting on it. But once that was in place the circle of trust was rolling.

The suspicion cast on Desnudo was pretty bogus - tough luck for the others that he took heat over something like that.

I thought a lot of people played really well on the survivor side. Hard to believe that we had this big of an advantage with a 15-5-1 (Blade as his own faction, so to speak) starting ratio, with the others having the tie-breaker role. But they never were able to break through into the ranks of the trusted.

Yes, like I told Blade (after we were both dead), I would have written that whether I was good or evil. I also think it's generally backed up by my gameplay. Unlucky roll of the dice for us. It forced me into a defensive position which totally changed how I handled everything else. Instead of trying to blend in, that scrutiny cast a bad light on anything I said or did. Once you were validated by a few other survivors I was done.

Good job survivors picking up on the clues out there.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote