View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 11:20 AM   #326
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

CHAMPIONS CUP FINAL VS LEVERKUSEN

We are 5-4 favs to win. We can do this!

Again, I worked on attacking set pieces. Are you all ready for this?

Grealish;s injury is over, but he’s very unhealthy, he will not start today. No changes to my Staring XI from the Cup match.

Carry on from last time!!!

Today’s game is in Old Trafford.

By the 20th minute, we have 3 shots, 2, and they 0 yet. All us thus far. They collect a yellow for fouling Ricardo. They get a counter in the 22nd, held by Althof. Ricado dribbles to the corner, finds Valenzuela running into the corner of the box and he scores. 24th minute. They foul Jae-Hwan hard and get another card. They are clearly targeting my stars. A major offense of ours falls to eventually nothing. They cross and fire dangerously, and Althof punches into the stands. I slide to standard, they are pushing. Dong-Hyuk finds Jae-Hwan to his left on a score in injury time.

2-0 us, half. If you get complacent I will shoot you!

Stats are very even at the half save for we are owning the scoreboard and headers.

We push hard for 10 minutes, and they collect another card. A 4th is theirs. In the 61st, I send in Bonnot for Oliver. In the 70th, I Send in Kadodia for Mance. They aren’t getting shots to sink, they are deparate and taking long ones. At the 70th minute, We have 13 shots and 8 on target to their 11 and 2. Jae-Hwan booked our first card of the game. They fire a long shot at Althof, he holds. Another card for Leverkuen. Diallo for Perez. We win 2-0. MOM is Valenzuela. CONGRATS!!!

Yay baby!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote