View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 03:29 AM   #144
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I feel like I should roll up Aleigha’s character, so here it is. All mine.

Aleigha, 3rd Level Fighter, Werebear

Neutral
Human

Str: 15
Dex: 14
Con: 11
Wis: 12
Int: 14
Cha: 9

HP: 21
THAC0: 18 (+2 for sword, +3 for Werebear form)

AC: 7 with Ring of Protection +1, 2 when in Werebear form

Total XP: 4900

Race Abilities: None

Class Abilities:

Specialization allowed

Non-Weapon Proficiencies:

Fire Building
Swimming
Animal Lore
Animal Handling
Riding
Hunting
Fishing
Foraging
Tracking

Weapon Proficiencies:

Swords Group
Long Bow

Werebear:

As a Werebear, deals 2d4/2d4/2d8, immune to non-silver normal weapons, can summon 1d6 brown bears if in wilderness once every two hours
Can cast Cure Disease once a month
Heals at 3x rate

Magical Items:

Sword of Spartusia
Ring of Protection +1

Aleigha knows nothing of her time prior to becoming a werebear. The only memory she has as a girl of 11 is being ill in the woods, and the only way she was able to be saved, was a werebear who happened upon her and bit her, turning her into a werebear, which was able to fight off a very strong disease.

She fled the place she was in, and lived by herself for a while, but yearned for company, so she moved to a small town. After a while, people began to learn about a werebear in the area, and she had to flee before they tracked it to her. This repeated over and over again and each time, she had to flee before being found out. One time she actually was found out and was attacked by the village.

It was fleeing from that village when she ran into the cleric, Catharandamus. He treated her well and gave her a home, despite knowing who she was. She thought he was really nice, and adopted him as a father figure. Instead, he despised her, but she was a powerful bodyguard. He did some vile things, and she stood by him and defended him.

Her experience with Catharandamus and with villages has turned her to Neutral, where most werebears are chaotic good. She detests “civilization” and will stay away from cities and larger towns. She does not fear Alzar’s undead, she has seen a lot worse from Catharandamus.

Unlike the cleric, she senses Alzar is authentic. He freed her from the Palace, and he gave her a home and Ring, and he has told her she is free to leave anytime. She is currently a follower in status.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote